Saturday, February 23, 2008

paying it forward

i had the best of intentions of posting about my "pay it forward" before today...just didn't get around to it! but here it is....your chance to enter for the privilege of "paying it forward". what does this mean? well, the winners will receive a hand-made "something" from yours truly...i'm not exactly sure what that something will be...or when you will receive it...(i use the same promise fairlight (whose "pay it forward" i was a lucky winner of) did...you will get it before the year is over!--and hopefully LONG before that!). the catch...you in turn have to "pay it forward" to three other lucky winners. so how do you enter? simply leave a comment on this post (you must also be willing to eventually give me your address so i know where to send your little something) letting me know you want to enter. i will be randomly drawing three winners next saturday evening...so be sure to leave your comment before then. (for my family and friends who don't regularly leave comments...please, join in on the fun!--to leave a comment simply choose "anonymous" in the comment form (and be certain to leave your name so I know it is you!).

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

i love this idea...count me in!

Anonymous said...

who wouldn't want something lovingly made by you as a prize? Make mine an apron! HA! Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Oooo...sounds like fun:) And I see new pictures so your internet must be up and working again? I'm sure that is nice.

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Fun...oh, and I can I order the sock monkey? LOL