wow...there has been a lot going on in the past week! here are a few smiles.
1. an impromptu morning at the library when our MOPS group was canceled due to icy roads
2. a delightful afternoon with my libber girl...i posted about the afternoon here. but here is a pic with libbers in the new dress she picked out...notice the lightning mcqueen sticker...a gift from kate, who received the stickers after pooping on the potty sunday morning...
3. kate pooping on the potty....the progress is slow but sure in the "stinky" department, but we are having more and more success each day!
4. watching the Colts win...and eating ice cream cones with my kater gator afterward! sundays in general have been fabulous the past couple of weeks. we've been working hard to be intentional about making sunday more of a day of rest...and it has been phenomenal!
5. the best flock group in the entire world...seriously...i love these peeps! one of our dear families is taking off for the mission field...so we got some group shots at our meeting monday. apparently having many children is a prerequisite to being part of our group...these kiddos represent four families...four families, fourteen kiddos...with one on the way!
6. lots of fun crafting, painting, and drawing fun with the girlies.
7. snuggling on the couch with my family (with a kater gator nestled on my lap), "ratatouille", and a big ol' bowl of popcorn!
8. my jilly-girl is 5 months old...where has time gone! check out my post here for more pics of that sweet girlies (and the other two at 5 months old as well!)
9. homemade, from scratch 100% whole wheat cinnamon sugar bagels...better yet, making them with elizabeth.
10. my most recent crafty endeavor...making colts tu-tus for the girls...so they can cheer the hometeam on to a superbowl victory in style! :) i'm hoping to get some little shirts appliqued in the next few days. they have been twirling and whirling in their tu-tus all day today.
11. as i was pulling together some loose ends before dinnertime i captured kate and elizabeth playing "doctor" with jillian. precious giggles...precious smiles and adoration as jillian looked up at her sisters...so sweet!
12. oh...and a fun girls night. we gathered at a friends house after the kiddos were in bed...enjoyed popcorn, monster cookies, and LOTS of conversation. good stuff!
13. oh...and (see...i told you it was a good week) i've managed to get my bootie out of bed by 5:30 and work out, spend quality time with Jesus, and shower before the girlies are up for the past week...it has been fabulous!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010