Saturday, November 26, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day Twenty-Six

a day at home as a family
our decorated Christmas tree
the clumps of 2 or 3 ornaments on the same branch, hung by eager little fingers
stockings hung...and anticipating the arrival of Luke and Jilly's tomorrow...grandmommy is bringing them...Luke's newly finished for his first Christmas and Jilly's was the "size guide"
homemade gingerbread
a husband who lovingly hung the outside lights :)
sparkly white Christmas lights
getting to watch the girls run around and giggle and play with their cousin
french toast for breakfast
a completely clean and dry day in undies for jilly...hooray! :)
the chance to just relax and veg out on the couch with mike
four giggling, splashing, sweet kiddos...all in the same bathtub...they fit--barely! :)
my willow tree nativity set
God's mercy in revealing my ugly heart...over and over and over...and forgiving me and restoring me and convicting me
leftovers ;)

No comments: