1. i am thankful for this little smile...for his easy-going, happy-go-lucky, smiling, giggling personality. he typically rolls and flips wherever he wants to go, but he has been up on his knees for quite awhile now...and this morning i could see his wheels turning, trying to move his knees and make forward progress. go buddy, go!
2. i am thankful for our membership at the YMCA...thankful for getting back into shape...for a break and some time for "me"...for the fabulous workers in the childwatch. and, specifically, today i am thankful that they open early even on Saturday...what a jumpstart to a cold Saturday without daddy at home. (and jilly had a milestone today...making it all the way to the top of the indoor playground (with some help from her sisters!) and found the twirly slide!)
3. i am thankful for beanbag chairs and warm fuzzy blankets and Saturday morning cartoons...because some days are like that. :)
4. and, yes, this post is from yesterday. i am thankful my sweet kate's beautiful personality and spirit. she is funny and snuggly. she is kind and loving. she is tenacious and determined. and boy does she love gluesticks and scissors.
6. finally, because it bears mentioning, i am SO thankful that my laundry baskets are empty for the moment...meaning i actually got that pesky clean, folded laundry into drawers. mind you, there is already a new batch in the washer...but i'll take the accomplishment and celebrate for the moment. (and while i am at it, perhaps i should be thankful for that trusty washing machine!).